Cosmetic Dermatology in Delhi
Cosmetic procedures have increased in popularity in the last decade, and minimally invasive procedures have seen even more growth than surgical procedures. Non-surgical cosmetic procedures most commonly performed in 2019 included botulinum toxins (anti-wrinkle) injections, hyaluronic acid treatments, laser hair removal, non-surgical fat reduction, and photorejuvenation (IPL, Medi- facials, chemical peels, skin resurfacing).
Others focus on aesthetic issues and the cosmetic applications of dermatology. Some dermatologists concentrate on medical concerns and dangers related to the skin. A cosmetic dermatologist is a subspecialty of dermatology who often undergoes additional training.
Why Is There a Need to see a Cosmetic Dermatologist?
Cosmetic dermatologists treat patients in an effort to improve the aesthetic appeal of their skin. These treatments can smooth wrinkles, correct skin tone and texture, and tighten sagging skin.
Cosmetic dermatology is a growing specialty that treats patients who wish to improve their looks without any medical need for it.
A dermatologist recommends that every 6 months those with a history of skin cancer or genetic predisposition get their skin checked for signs of skin cancer. Eczema or dermatitis presents as pink-red, scaly skin, which is itchy and can become infected if not treated.
Why Choose Jaya Skin Clinic ?
- At “Jaya Skin clinic” our passion is to help clients enhance themselves most safely and naturally. In a friendly and relaxed environment, you will be able to discuss your expectations and any concerns you have.
- Treatment plans are recommended according to your needs, expectations, and budget.
- A sufficient amount of information and time will always be provided for you to make an informed decision, and there is also a cooling-off period too.
- Dr. Jaya is honest and ethical, so you will never be pushed to have treatments you don’t need or want. She looks at the clinical aspect and decides only if the cosmetic is absolutely necessary. She uses her expertise to give the best of clinical dermatology and cosmetology arms. Your treatments will always be highly personalized. If a client asks for a treatment we feel is unnecessary, we will inform him or her of that so that they won’t waste time or money.
- Dr. Jaya works with her clients by listening to their needs and striving to find solutions or improvements to specific concerns.
- Dr. Jaya personally carries out all consultations and treatments so that you are guaranteed the best possible treatment.
Fix an appointment
Frequently Asked Question
Visiting the cosmetic dermatologist may be the last on your list of priorities and yearly medical appointments with your busy schedule. Not only can a cosmetic dermatologist diagnose skin cancer, but they can also help identify skin problems that you may think are harmless. Also, it’s a complete patient’s choice and interest. Noone can defy aging, but you can delay it showing up on your body’s largest organ, which is the skin. Visiting a dermatologist can help keep your skin healthy and looking young for much longer than it was in the past.
- Firstly we decide our location i.e. Delhi
- Research the cosmetic dermatologist’s credentials -cosmetic dermatologist *Jaya* has board certification is one of the most important factors to consider when you are finding a cosmetic dermatologist
- It tells you that the lady cosmetic dermatologist *Jaya* has the necessary training, skills, and experience to provide skin health care in cosmetic dermatology.
An exclusively cosmetic field of medicine, cosmetic dermatology focuses on diagnosing and treating skin, nails, hair disorders, and cellulite. Surgical and medical aspects are incorporated into cosmetic dermatology.
A cosmetic dermatologist may work at dermatology clinics, general practices, or medical spas. Instead of addressing patient needs, they address patient desires, performing services such as:
- Correcting skin tone
- Smoothing wrinkles
- Removing hair on the face or body
- Reducing surface fat
- Tightening skin
- Removing tattoos
- Treating cellulite
- Treating acne and acne scars
Depending on where they practice and what you wish to have done, they may or may not require an initial appointment to form a treatment plan. In addition to in-person treatments, they may also prescribe medications (oral or topical) and make recommendations for lifestyle and skincare.